Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cinema Sewer Volume 4 Contest Winner!



Congratulations to contest winner @martymalt, who Robin Bougie handpicked himself! Just in case anyone was wondering what the criteria was for winning this contest:

  • To help narrow down the finalists, these movies were chosen as the "buzzwords" that would move you onto the next round: Sadomania, Escape from Hell, The Muthers, and Sweet Sugar.

  • The next criteria was that you would have to mention at least one Female Convict Scorpion film and at least one of the Ilsa movies.
Picking a winner was no easy task though, everyone's lists were totally awesome and even Robin Bougie was impressed! There are no real losers here and if I could afford it, I'd give out copies of Robin's new book to everyone who participated in the contest. I only hope that everyone who entered will still go pick up a copy of Cinema Sewer Volume Four for themselves, I have mine and I'm absolutely LOVING it! 

As for @martymalt, shoot me an email with your mailing address and I'll get this book out to you ASAP. Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest and I hope you stick around for future contests! 


I would also like to recommend going to check out the Retard-O-Tron 3 video mix tape. Brought to us by Cinema Sewer and ZXQL3000, their third video mix tape was 3 years in the making and is filled with all the wonderful filth you could ask for. Those of you who just can't get enough video insanity, it's only about $13 to ensure everyone will be talking about your next house party for years to come!

http://cinemasewer.ecrater.com/p/18504862/retard-o-tron-dvd-mixtape-vol-3