Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day 2011


Z-portal would like to wish all of you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! I'm sure that many of you will be spending your time getting smashed tonight so I wanted to try to throw up (no pun intended) some reviews for those who might be looking to spend a relatively more quiet evening at home.

First off, for all you drinkers out there, I'm throwing up a review of the movie Beerfest (2006). This is followed up with a review of the movie The Boondock Saints (1999). I'm going to put this up for now, but I might follow up with a review of Leprechaun (1993) later on tonight. Stay tuned for more St. Patty's Day celebration here at the Z-portal!

2 comments:

  1. I like that cartoon pic! funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I thought it was funny so I threw it up. =)

    ReplyDelete