Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Black History Month 2011


Hey there everybody, I know it's been awhile since I promised to get back on track with posting on this blog and I swear I will once I find a little time to settle down and get back into the groove of things. In the meantime, I'm out of town for the week visiting family since Lunar New Year is coming up and I thought it'd be as good a time as any to spend a little extra time with the fam. Problem is, I'm a little out of my element here as far as reviews go. (since I don't have my super awesome movie collection here with me) So for now, I would like to announce that Z-portal will be celebrating Black History Month with reviews and other cool junk on Blaxploitation films.


I won't be diving super deep into it like I do for Halloween but that will definitely be the theme for this month. I apologize to all my readers for not staying on track with all that I was meaning to do. I'm a little backed up right now but once things stop becoming so hectic, I will be back. This next month is gonna be stacked, I hope you guys are as excited as I am.