Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LAMB Acceptance!!!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

 I know it's been a couple days since I've posted but I haven't been slacking off, I promise you that, I've just been working on a couple different posts that I haven't had a chance to finish as of yet. Although, I do have some good news in the meantime. I have been accepted into a movie blog association that I was trying to join and I'm currently being featured on their homepage!!! I'm really excited about this and would love a show of support. You can click on the image above to link to their homepage (also on blogger) where I should still be featured at the top. (For any stragglers that come after I've been bumped off, can check out the direct link to my entry by clicking here)

Show me some love by checking out my new association cause if I refer enough people over to them, I get my name on their leaderboard. (YEAH!!!)

This association seems kinda cool, I absolutely love that their name can be shortened to Large Ass Movie Blog... or even further to LAMB, where it becomes relevant to use images from the movie Black Sheep for their banners and icons. (genius!)

3 comments:

  1. Found you through LAMB, cool blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @5plitreel, thanks a lot!!! I really appreciate it. I hope to have you back sometime. =)

    ReplyDelete