Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Zomb'asians: Thongs of the Dead?!?


Awesome. Awesome to the fuckin MAX. I love zombies and I love Asians.... so Zomb'asians sounds like it should have my name written all over it. The super cool guys over at Far East Films has the scoop on this Hong Kong horror/action film.... in 3D!!!! (or "Triple D" as they prefer to advertise it)

I am extremely excited about this film cause the last Hong Kong zombie film that I can remember was Bio-Zombie, which I absolutely LOVED btw, but this comes with the promise of 3D bikini clad girls. (yay!)

This, along with Big Tits Zombie (also via Far East Films), are the two most anticipated foreign zombie films that I've heard of this year. Zomb'asians is currently in pre-production but I will definitely be keeping an eye out for any updates on this promising HK zombie film.