Thursday, September 2, 2010

HILARIOUS Canto Dubs

     In general, I prefer to watch things in their original audio with subs if available. Very rarely are movies and shows actually improved by dubbing it. (Usually, when something is successfully dubbed over... the dialogue is being altered for comedic effect)

     The best dubbing of any movie I've ever seen goes to Volcano High, which is the ONLY movie I know of that's only worth watching when dubbed. The reason is because this interesting little Korean film about a school of kids with magnificent fighting abilities (Sorta like X-men, only not everyone is a mutant... except some of the main characters) is dubbed by an all-star MTV cast of Snoop Dogg, Outkast, Lil Jon, Mya, Method Man, and others.

     These are just some old clips that I dug up of some Disney movies hilariously dubbed for lolz. I'm sure many of the people my age have seen a bunch of these as they was a pretty popular back in the day, but here are the best ones in case some of you missed them:



followed by this Cinderella one: