Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Terrible Tuesday (8/3/10)

I personally found this movie fuckin hilarious, but I guess it all depends on your taste in humor.


Land of the Lost (2009) - This hilarious comedy, based on a Sci-Fi television series from the mid-70’s, is possibly one of the most underrated comedies of the new millennium. I understand that not everyone enjoys Will Ferrell’s brand of humor, I admit that he’s hit or miss with me as well. What Land of the Lost does so well is mix small amounts of Will Farrell’s brand of annoying/stupid humor with the smokin hot body of Anna Friel, Danny McBride’s average joe character, and the best nerdy dialogue ever. I love how cheesy and totally corny this movie is. A total throwback to the original series, this is one of my guilty pleasures. This movie did poorly in box offices, though I cant imagine what else people were expecting.

1 comment: