Monday, August 30, 2010

Classic Horror Movie Tees!!!


Glow-in-the-Dark Re-Animator Tees!!! How totally sweet is that?! As many of you will remember, Re-Animator topped my list of Top 10 Favorite Horror Movies. I couldn't resist snatching me up one of these up, priced at $24.99, over at Creepy-Tees. (They even have S-3XL for big motherfuckers like me!!!)


They've also got Friday the 13th Limited Edition T-shirts for $19.99


Yeah, that's a Chopping Mall T-shirt for $15.99!!! You know you gotta buy a T-shirt to support the guys that makes Chopping Mall shirts.... that's just fuckin awesome. There's more too!!! Go give their site a peek over at: http://www.creepy-tees.com/index2.htm

2 comments:

  1. Those shirts looks like they're made of sweat retaining vinyl..sweet printing though

    ReplyDelete
  2. o, good to know. Good thing I wasnt planning on wearing mine. Was just gonna use it as a glow-in-the-dark poster... that's really a shirt.

    ReplyDelete