Monday, July 26, 2010

Martial Art Mondays

In order to keep my lazy ass on track, I've decided to recommend a different movie from a different genre each day of the week. Martial Art Mondays will be for old school Kung Fu movies, armed or unarmed combat, as well as MMA news and reviews. So I'm gonna kick this off with:


Flash Point (2007) - Donnie Yen plays a cop opposite main villain Collin Chou (Forbidden Kingdom, My Father is a Hero). What makes this movie unique is the mixed martial arts choreography. Donnie Yen's recent movies are more realistic and harder hitting than anyone else's on the market. The action is fast paced and unrelenting. Appeals to my friends with short attention spans as well as both my parents. Awesome fighting, crazy shootouts... what's not to like?

2 comments:

  1. oh shit flash point, best freaking movie ever

    ReplyDelete