Friday, July 9, 2010

Jay Chou in the Green Hornet Reboot!

Random quickie update from down here in SoCal:


     For all you Jay Chou freaks out there, he's going to be in the new Green Hornet movie. (A reboot of the original series) Jay Chou, famous Taiwanese singer/actor, will be Green Hornet's sidekick.... Kato. (Who, in the original series, was played by the MAN... Bruce Lee) Rumors have it that Stephen Chow dropped out for the role, therefore giving Jay Chou the opportunity to take the role. The biggest surprise comes in the form of leading man, Seth Rogen, for the role as the Green Hornet. Written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, this movie is set for a 2011 release. I loved Seth Rogen in Pineapple Express, he was HILARIOUS in that. I just can't take him seriously enough for a superhero. I'm not sure how I feel about this honestly... but the fighting looks kinda cool. Check it out for yourselves...

5 comments:

  1. That was Jay Chou? He looks a lot different from what I remember. In my opinion Donnie Yen would have been a better cast as Kato. Better martial arts plus better English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I must write an Ip Man review!!! I've been trying to ever since I watched the second one, but I've been hella lagging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!! (in a high pitched voice)

    Anyway, I feel that Stephen Chow and Jay Chou are so sooo different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in my opinion, jay chou doesnt suit for acting after seeing his basketball movie, which sucks ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, Jay Chou does seem to like his balls...

    ReplyDelete